Saturday, December 24, 2005

Lists of year

Here are my albums and songs of 2005(for both lists obviously not everything came out this but they are what I listened to):

Best Albums
1. Arcade Fire - Funeral
2. Interpol - Antics
3. Editors - Back Room
4. Franz Ferdinand - You could have it so much better
5. Magic Numbers - Magic Numbers
6. Nick Cave - The Life of Orpheus
7. Hard-Fi - Stars of CCTV
8. Rolling Stones - Sticky Fingers
9. Gram Parsons - Sacred Hearts & Fallen Angels
10. Creedence Clearwater Revival - Willy and the poorboys

Favourite songs:
1. Hard-Fi - Hard to Beat
2. Louis XIV - Finding out true love is blind
3. Rakes - Strasbourg
4. Franz Ferdinand - The Fallen
5. Magic Numbers - Love me like you
6. Interpol - Evil
7. Arcade Fire - Neighborhood #3 (Power Out)
8. Interpol - Slow Hands
9. Magic Numbers - Forever Lost
10. Kaiser Chiefs - I predict a riot

1 comment:

Hoops Hooley said...

I've liked what I've heard of the Editors and Interpol but have probably only heard the singles. Same with Franz Ferdinand: haven't got round to buying either of their albums yet. I must be in a minority there.

Re the Rakes track, what is it with songs named after European cities recently? I can think of "Munich" by the Editors and "St Petersburg" by Supergrass too. Anyone know of any others?

Cheers.